• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dissolution of Injunction signed under false pretenses

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Darkestflower

Since signing the dissolution for injunction and allowing majority timeshare to my ex-husband, he has been arrested for violent acts in front of the children, and I have been trying for almost 3 years to regain full custody to protect our children. I recently discovered that the injunction states he’d attended 18 BIP Sessions when in actuality, it was only 11. And he never did finish out the 26 weeks as ordered by the court as he was terminated for noncompliance. My question: is it reasonable to request that the injunction be put back in place because of this discrepancy? And the subsequent timeshare agreement that I signed, would that be null and void now? What leg do I have to stand on here? The judge in my case seems to be biased against me and in his favor for reasons unexplained and all I want to do is protect my children and begin damage control through trauma based therapy. They now exhibit clear symptoms of severe childhood trauma which worries me greatly. The eldest having even contemplating suicide at one point. I have filed for and been denied two motions for recuse, two motions for guardian ad litem, and one motion for child testimony. I am now motioning once again for child testimony as the girls (13 & 16) are eager to tell the judge that they want to live with me. Thanks in advance for any advice.

quincy

Since signing the dissolution for injunction and allowing majority timeshare to my ex-husband, he has been arrested for violent acts in front of the children, and I have been trying for almost 3 years to regain full custody to protect our children. I recently discovered that the injunction states he’d attended 18 BIP Sessions when in actuality, it was only 11. And he never did finish out the 26 weeks as ordered by the court as he was terminated for noncompliance. My question: is it reasonable to request that the injunction be put back in place because of this discrepancy? And the subsequent timeshare agreement that I signed, would that be null and void now? What leg do I have to stand on here? The judge in my case seems to be biased against me and in his favor for reasons unexplained and all I want to do is protect my children and begin damage control through trauma based therapy. They now exhibit clear symptoms of severe childhood trauma which worries me greatly. The eldest having even contemplating suicide at one point. I have filed for and been denied two motions for recuse, two motions for guardian ad litem, and one motion for child testimony. I am now motioning once again for child testimony as the girls (13 & 16) are eager to tell the judge that they want to live with me. Thanks in advance for any advice.
What is the name of your state?

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I suspect that you will need a new injunction. In light of your continued lack of success in court, you should probably consult with an attorney.

Darkestflower

I suspect that you will need a new injunction. In light of your continued lack of success in court, you should probably consult with an attorney.
Is it my right under the law to get a new injunction? Or is it like so many other things at the judges discretion?

Bali Hai Again

Filing to have the judge recused because you don’t like the orders may be why you perceive (probably correctly) that they don’t like you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">