• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce & Property...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpfups

What is the name of your state? Maryland

My ex & i have been seperated for over a year...I filed for divorce as soon as the year came up. My ex refuses to sign the divorce papers even though she agreed to this in a consent order a few months back...She wants money for day care out of me which wasnt ever discussed in court nor has she given me any documenst telling me who the provider is, the costs etc...

Also, by court order she is to transfer all her rights, interest, title, etc of the house to me...Another words the house belongs to me..She agreed to this in our consent order & signed that....However my lawyer presented her with the appropriate paperwork for her to sign over everything to me & she refuses to do this....

Can anyone help me out with these 2 problems?!?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">