• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Divorce & Transfer Of Rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpfups

What is the name of your state? Maryland

My ex previously agreed in a consent order back in May to transfer all her rights, title & interest of the family home to me..She signed the consent order..Now however, my lawyer sent her the papers to sign to have it officially done with the county I reside in & she refuses to sign the paper...So without this i cant get my house refinanced & have her name taken off the loan....This was already ordered in the courts via the consent order....

My ex also refuses to sign the divorce papers also....

So my question is.....What will happen now if she never signs these papers???

VG1013

mpfups said:
What is the name of your state? Maryland

My ex previously agreed in a consent order back in May to transfer all her rights, title & interest of the family home to me..She signed the consent order..Now however, my lawyer sent her the papers to sign to have it officially done with the county I reside in & she refuses to sign the paper...So without this i cant get my house refinanced & have her name taken off the loan....This was already ordered in the courts via the consent order....

My ex also refuses to sign the divorce papers also....

So my question is.....What will happen now if she never signs these papers???
Take her back to court, the judge will deal with her.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">