• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DMV California driver's license reinstatement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Langegary25

I have a copy of a state license release from California I have appeared at a DMV twice and they tell me that my license shows still suspended or revoked but I have cleared up the child support that was holding it I downloaded a copy of my driver's license status and it shows on the bottom action ended I don't know where to go from here

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
I have a copy of a state license release from California I have appeared at a DMV twice and they tell me that my license shows still suspended or revoked but I have cleared up the child support that was holding it I downloaded a copy of my driver's license status and it shows on the bottom action ended I don't know where to go from here
Speak to supervisors.

Langegary25

download of my driving record it says license suspended or revoked authorization 113 506 then it says authorization code 13365 suspended or revoked then it says action ended and they say that action was ended for the second authorization what my question is is what is authorization called 133 506

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
download of my driving record it says license suspended or revoked authorization 113 506 then it says authorization code 13365 suspended or revoked then it says action ended and they say that action was ended for the second authorization what my question is is what is authorization called 133 506
What did the supervisors at the DMV and the have to say about this?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">