• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dne3636

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

usmcfamily

Your original post was locked - I just wanted to say that the only people who can answer your questions with 100% accuracy will be the caseworkers assigned the case. You need to contact the family services office involved and inquire with them - or contact the family court system that is handling the case and inquire with them. I would hate to see you get any inaccurate information so I would say that contacting them is your best course of action.

ellencee

usmcfamily

"light travels faster than the speed of sound........."

Thanks for the upbeat start to my day! I shall remember that saying!

kat1963

usmcfamily said:
Your original post was locked - I just wanted to say that the only people who can answer your questions with 100% accuracy will be the caseworkers assigned the case. You need to contact the family services office involved and inquire with them - or contact the family court system that is handling the case and inquire with them. I would hate to see you get any inaccurate information so I would say that contacting them is your best course of action.
Well, I just about choked on my brioche. Since when can a family wrecker tell anyone anything with 100% accuracy??? Yeah, go ahead, you ask Ms. Friendly Social Worker who has probably already violated many of your rights already, if you can move away. Of course they are going to say yes, there isn't a court ordering barring you from leaving the state is there? Then they can file abandonment charges against you...and bingo, in 10 more months (15 months out of 22 is FEDERAL LAW) you find your kids have been adopted by someone else and there isn't diddly you can do. So yeah!! They will be accurate, accurate about how easy it was to be to take your kids away FROM YOU...Federal yearly quota almost met!

This person needs to be informed of their parental rights, a case worker isn't going to tell them...

KAT

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">