• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do i have rights?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member
rodgersalto said:
thank you for everyones input paternity was established that was never a problem we have always had a verbal agreement as far as custody goes and child support was her doing through friend of the court I believe I really just went along with everything cuz she was my responsibility and dealing with the mom was a nightmare if I complained about anything she would just not answer her phone for weeks so keeping her calm was the way we always did things she stayed with us most of the time up until she got married now there is a new baby so she has a built in sitter so she has no use for us not to mention the distance so basically a motion for more custody is what I have to do? will that keep her here because I know once she is gone thats the last we will here of her what about child support in wisconsin she will have to fille again or something wont she ? I pay 155 a week and her huband has big bucks!!!
The child support order will still be valid. They will send the money to her new address. You keep mentioning "WE" and "US". Are you talking about YOUR parents visiting? They have nothing to do with this matter. I understand that they have been wonderful grandparents, supporting this child when the parents wouldn't, but they have no say in what happens with the child. If the nature of your job prevents you from paying your child support on time and in full, it's time to find a new career.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential