• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I have to release my child to whoever father designates to pick child up?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I really like the car seat idea. His Mom is much older (70 plus) so it makes sense that she doesn’t really have the patience to do it but she takes offense if I say anything though. I will offer next time and see what she says. She scolds me anytime I say something to her, like the last time he’s eaten or anything. Her response is usually “I know what I’m doing.” But child always ends up in the front seat anyway.

Also as far as his marriage goes, considering all that is going on, His wife seems nice but also seemed to be upset that he didn’t tell me that she was picking our son up. Both of us were kind of put in an uncomfortable situation which was likely done on purpose. All in all our son seems happy. I’m glad that she is around. Also she says she is a school teacher so that’s a plus for me.

Additionally, son did not know who oldest daughter was and was crying not to go. No issue with her, I’m just hoping Dad doesn’t continue to get more people involved.

I definitely don’t want to go back to court if I can help it. Not even for child support. It’s been too rough. He has changed all of rental properties to my child’s name and has his trucks under someone else’s name. I’m not sure what else can be done anyway.

As far as the pick ups go, I don’t intend on going to court for that either as I hope Dad doesn’t continue to bring more people into the situation

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">