• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I own it???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

STRL_ACOUSINS

Listen, it's obvious that your blood runs red, white, and blue... I respect that. It's good to know that you'll stand behind your country.

However, I also feel the same way about my country... It's not wrong, it's just life.

Don't try to change my beliefs, I'm pretty sure I'm just as stubborn as yourself.

If you'd like to continue to spout; if it'd make you feel good; please feel free to do so. It's your right.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

STRL_ACOUSINS said:

"If you'd like to continue to spout; if it'd make you feel good; please feel free to do so. It's your right."

======================================

My response:

You're damned right, it's our "right". We fought for that "right" - - for 240 plus years, we fought for that "right" from people who have continuously tried to take that "right" away from us.

You too have that "right" - - but it's not because Canada has ever fought for it. It's because it was a "spill over" from the United States. Canada has never, once, fought and spilled blood for its freedom.

In World War II, Canada used two airplanes and 10 men to fight. Not a real good record. Some help you guys were in the "cause for freedom."

IAAL

Last edited:
S

STRL_ACOUSINS

Please don't talk about things you obviously know nothing about.

Canada joined the fight in WWII 5 days after the USA declared neutrality (that means you didn't want to fight, since it wasn't *your* war, and you didn't really care about the Jews anyways. Maybe that's why you turned so many of them away at your borders)...

The United States didn't really care about the war until the bombing of Pearl Harbour.

So maybe we're not so different, you and I... The United States didn't figure it was their war to fight until it became personal for them...

Maybe WWII would have ended in a week...

Maybe..

I am disinterested with continuing this conversation... I came here for help and all I got was immaturity.

Thank you for all your wonderful insight.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

STRL_ACOUSINS said:
Please don't talk about things you obviously know nothing about.

Canada joined the fight in WWII 5 days after the USA declared neutrality (that means you didn't want to fight, since it wasn't *your* war, and you didn't really care about the Jews anyways. Maybe that's why you turned so many of them away at your borders)...

MY RESPONSE: Bullcrap. We were already "in the war" sending planes and men to England. We were there fighting the German Luftwaffe LONG before we finally declared war on Japan! Idiot!

And, we tried like hell to stay out of the War because no other European nation asked us for help. Congress was deciding whether we should volunteer, and it was decided that we shouldn't intervene until asked. No one asked.

But, WE asked Canada to assist us with terrorism. She affirmatively said "NO" to us.

And, when was the last time YOU opened the "Big Book of Canadian War Heros" anyway? Don't bother. There is none.

We didn't start that war, but with the help of our allies, we sure as hell put a stop to it! How much help was Canada? Was she on Guam? Was she in the Phillipines? Guadacanal? Was she in Poland? France? England? Etc., etc. Just WHERE in hell WAS Canada?

The United States didn't really care about the war until the bombing of Pearl Harbour.

MY RESPONSE: Another bullcrap, factually baseless, response by you. And, since it's a name, it's spelled "Harbor," stop putting that French influence into the spelling of names.

So maybe we're not so different, you and I... The United States didn't figure it was their war to fight until it became personal for them...

MY RESPONSE: Oh, we're different from Canada alright. We don't "tuck and run." Never have. Like I said, we were undeclared combatants helping England fight her battle against the Germans LONG before we declared war.

But, you didn't know that little fact, did you? Ever heard of the "Lend-Lease Act"?

So, get off your lazy ass and make Canada take a "stand" with her friends and allies. At some point, you're going to need a "friend."

Maybe WWII would have ended in a week...Maybe..

MY RESPONSE: Don't show us that you're really the stupid person that you are with an idiotic statement like that. Go back to school and study your history. Perhaps you'll feel good about waving YOUR flag like we are.

I am disinterested with continuing this conversation... I came here for help and all I got was immaturity.

MY RESPONSE: Why is it that a "loser" always ends their post with the word "immature"? As if that's supposed to be a "show stopper."

Thank you for all your wonderful insight.

MY RESPONSE: You're welcome. Perhaps you've learned the real truth.

IAAL

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Can't Throw A Friggin' Grenade!

My further response:

Perhaps, it's just as well, and better, that Canada said "No" to the United States and it's fight against terrorism . . .

Concerning an historical account of Canada's efforts during WWII, and "holding" Jamaica from a Japanese invasion, it was recounted that - -

"The first Canadian troops designated for the job were these The Winnipeg Grenadiers, assigned to garrison duty in another British colony: Jamaica. Incredibly, Canada answered England's call without making an independent assessment of the peril, accepting the mother country's assurance that the men would not be in harm's way. The Grenadiers had a lot of time to polish their baseball game, but few of them had ever thrown a grenade. Some had never even fired a rifle. Because of their lack of training, they were officially classified by the Canadian defence department as "unfit for combat".

Jamaica! A thriller of a stronghold in the whole scope of WWII.

Your OWN Defense Department was saying that about your own "Canadian Armed Forces"!

Hey, have you learned to throw a grenade yet?

Source:
http://www.valourandhorror.com/HK/HKsyn.htm

IAAL

D

DChristian112

Sorry, IAAL- what war were you in? Or was it Harvard Law you were attending when WWI was going on? Just curious. You know us skanks, we don't know much.

H

hexeliebe

At the risk of being chased out of the country

AGAIN!!!!

I'm going to tell you what U.S. Law would say and then you take it and do what you want with it.

Your company owns the program. Plain and simple. When you are at work your time is not "Free Time" It is being paid for by your employer and although you are not doing your specific job between calls, you are still an agent of the person who pays your check.

It's called work product and it belongs to whom ever pays for your time, whether you're answering phones, doodling in ActiveX code or arguing over Manifest Destiny.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">