• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dont know how to prove in court lease is no good

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

burninauthor

:confused: Please can some one shortly explain from legal/courty point of view if i have a case? my wife and i were married then divorced,i was written into a lease where she lived and now the real estate company wants me to pay for7 moths of rent. the company sent me the lease agreement and the signature on it is not mine, hense forged. A restraining order has been placed on my account and i need this issue resolved as soon as possible. went to court and motioned to reopen the case. how easy will it be to prove that signature was a fake, and I should not be held liable since i did not agree to the terms of this lease and have never signed it or seen it hence making this lease void at least for me and my liabilty for it. plase help anyone with any experience. Thank you. I was not aware of any of these proceedings until my atm showed the balance of 0! :eek:

burninauthor

being as it may the problem is real

thank you for answering homeguru with a relatively useless coment, i apologize for the double post,

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">