• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drama

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WyattJ

What is the name of your state? Illinois

Get this....I talked to my ex (boyfriend - son's dad) today. He said to if you feel the need to have to take him to court do now instead of later because he is going to part time work so he can go to college.

I know it will probably decrease CS so what would I do? I don't want to lose the $46.00 a week that I get now.

Also Christmas Day night I had to take my son back to the hospital (third time this week) so I called his dad and told him that I needed his insurance because I have been using mine all this time and maybe with his dad's insurance my son will get better treatment. While there in front of the receptionist I told her that I had a medical card and ask if she wanted that also and I ask who would be consider primary which of course, dad cuz of my medical card. She then ask me if I wanted a copy of his insurance card and before I could say anything the dad said "no"! and I said that he won't "allow" me to have one...lol right in front of him. She looked at me like you have to be kidding.

So I really have to get on the ball about all of this but funds are limited right now. So I have will have to wait for income tax for lawyer or try and do it all myself, and that includes modification of our joint parenting - just the stipulations not the visits themselves maybe I will add New Years - I have had a New Years in 9 years and I offered his dad if he wanted him that night and of course, no!

Just DRAMA!:eek:

3kidsmom

Ummmmm

Your question is ??? :rolleyes: or is this just another Dear Abby post??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">