• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drinking water at the office

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mass_Shyster

Silly girl. I was calling Steve a funsucker (he was sucking the fun out of my drinking on the job):p
But I was asking what is in a funsucker. I know what's in a mimosa. (And since I'm not in France, I'll call sparkling wine whatever I choose).

I was also giving you an answer for when your boss asks "What are you drinking?" (mostly water)

Antigone*

But I was asking what is in a funsucker. I know what's in a mimosa. (And since I'm not in France, I'll call sparkling wine whatever I choose).

I was also giving you an answer for when your boss asks "What are you drinking?" (mostly water)

Well see what happens when I start drinking before noon:eek:

A funsucker isn't a drink, although it sounds like a cool name. I was calling you mean names:p

Antigone*

I understand that. I was playing stupid word games with you.

Enough of this. Back to drinking!!!
Forget the mimosa, now I just want a margarita. I think the ladies and I will head over to the little Mexican joint next door for lunch. Steve if you were on the other side of the country I'd invite you. Instead, I'll just drink another one in your honor:D

tranquility

Can't we invent an FA ****tail called the funsucker?

Something like some sour lemons, muddled with poor grammar and topped off with wry. (I'm sure I can come up with a better one once I get to drinking tonight.)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">