• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driskell v. Homosexuals

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TigerD

Came to this late. Sorry, I was busy being named Ambassador to Earth by the Great Bwe#$DF^TE, pronounced "BurgerSnot" in English, of Alpha Centauri. The Great BurgerSnot is also recognized as the living God of his people, who are sometime referred to as Snotties. The sum of their religious belief is that until the coming of aaDG43^$%#RFT DFGT^^efg5, pronounced in English as "The Great White Hankie", they stick together closely knit communities worshiping BurgerSnot and sending out "Runnies" to make contact with the larger Universe.

Anyway, the point is - I checked my closet and there were no homosexuals in it, so she can't be referring to that one.

TD

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Came to this late. Sorry, I was busy being named Ambassador to Earth by the Great Bwe#$DF^TE, pronounced "BurgerSnot" in English, of Alpha Centauri. The Great BurgerSnot is also recognized as the living God of his people, who are sometime referred to as Snotties. The sum of their religious belief is that until the coming of aaDG43^$%#RFT DFGT^^efg5, pronounced in English as "The Great White Hankie", they stick together closely knit communities worshiping BurgerSnot and sending out "Runnies" to make contact with the larger Universe.

Anyway, the point is - I checked my closet and there were no homosexuals in it, so she can't be referring to that one.

TD
I still demand the closet to which she is referring. I NEED that much storage. And, no, I am not a hoarder.

ecmst12

I need to see the signed and notarized POA from God before I'll buy that she speaks for him.

Last edited:

I'mTheFather

I know it's not a satire, but if you read it as one, it's pretty entertaining. I hope someone interviews her on TV. I think that would be entertaining, too!

RRevak

TD
Slow clap my friend....slow clap.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">