• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

driveway easement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

seniorjudge

Does an encroachement mean that my neighbor has the legal right to have her fence on my side of the property?
No.

The property line goes at an angle and the front half is over 16 feet on my side.
All lines go at an angle; I learned that in the fourth grade.

When I have survey done, can I remove fence?
If you want to; it will cause a big **** storm.

new owner

Thanks SJ - I'm sure it will - However, when I asked them to move their vehicle when I had put up a no parking sign in front of my house - she flat out said "no".
Appreciate all of your responses. Some are quite humorous.

jkwest

why dont you find out if she is parked on your property per the survey... post a sign:: no parking viecheles will be towed at owners expense ::then call the police tell them a car and person who parked it are tresspasing and you want it ticketed and towed...if they park it again get a friend that knows how to make it dissapear for ever..maybe in a month they will be shaving with what used to be there car...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">