• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug charges/deportation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

TEXASMOM04 said:
More-Alice:
AMEN!

stephenk:
He is a permanent resident - his status is independent from mine.

There seems to be a breeze on this board-- like flies buzzing around a POS called IAAL!

(sorry everyone else- I couldn't resist - I guess that doesn't make me any better than the POS) My intention on this board was to get opinions from others who actually care and have GOOD advise- not POS attacks.

My response:

So, now I'm a Proof of Service?

Oooooooooo, I came here for opinions, boo hoo hoo. Stop yer bellyaching!

You got your opinion - - and the only one that's correct.

IAAL

Last edited by a moderator:

stephenk

If son runs, a warrant will be issued for his arrest. If he tries to cross over into the US he will be held on the warrant

if he is tried for the first case, he will sentenced AND the court will know about his second arrest. He wont be deported but will be held for trial on the second charge. The only option would be if your son's attorney has both charges pled to at the same time.

But based on your facts, your son is facing prison time and then deportation.

M

More-Alice

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
My response:

Sorry IAAL,

The board is called "Free Legal" adice on the search engine of the internet.

I don't think it read,"Free Legal Advice, and beware of couch potato IAAL"

Get a life honey. because as much time as you spend on the internet, tells us all one thing.

The library should start charging you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">