• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Drug test at the hospital?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lealea1005

None of you have any evidence that I use illegal drugs. Neither did the doctor, or the nurse. All of you have assumed that because I'm unemployed, indigent, have professed to have chronic pain, and have am willing to stand up for my right to privacy, that I am guilty.
Bulldinky! Get over it. Guilty of what? YOU chose to refuse treatment by by not submitting the urine sample. I already explained that they were looking for a MEDICAL problem. Looks to me like you ran into a decent ER Doctor.

EMT2007

So it's pretty apparant that you would have tested positive for an illegal substance and your paranoia got the best of you when asked for a urine test. A non-drug user wouldn't have thought twice about submitting urine. It's nice to know you are unemployed/indigent but have money to buy and use illegal drugs and then drop your medical bill on the hard working citizens of the US. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">