• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

DSS investigation and my son! HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pammness

Thankies SingleMom67

For this is all I have ever wanted. They have actually beaten my son so far down with the verbal crap that he honestly told me he did not know if he could believe I was telling him the truth. His therapist at hospital was awesome. She helped him see that all there bad mouth toward me was just one more control toy they used to keep him from telling me what was happening.

I have to admit thatI have felt for the longest time that I had failed him somehow. I tried so hard to make up for dads dis-interest. It worked for my girls, they are vibrant well ajusted young ladies. I have since learned, it just isn't that easy for boys. They mourn the loss of a father...... in so many horrible ways.

I also don't want to come across as vendictive, but enough is enough. I am tired of my children and myself being walked all over to only be trampled under foot.

There dad and his wife live in a 250,000 house and own 4 vehicles, while I have to fight for the child support my children are entitled to. And be accused of only wanting my kids for the money.....

Thanks everyone, I feel I can now try to seek legal help, I was not aware however I could get it being as I want to prosecute. I have had it in past but only due to being the defendant....

I did get copies of all issues I have stated above while in that area to pick up my son, so I have the proof that these things occured. I will be contacting the legal aid office in my town in a.m.

Thanks again everyone, if there's any thing else you can think of that might help me, please post for me. I am heading to bed..... emotionally and physically drained... You All are the greatest :) Huggles, Pam :p

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">