• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

dwi

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

booth

i got a dwi in texas and i need to get probation as opposed to jail time. reason being i am on parole for a case i got when i was a teen. if my parole officer finds out or i get jail time i will surely go to prison.is it possible to get probation on my 1st and only dwi?

B

bini

I don't know about Texas but in Kansas there is mandantory jail time of 48 hours for 1st d.u.i. 5 days for 2nd and I believe 90 days for 3rd.

Good Luck to you

HomeGuru

Get your toothbrush ready and look forward to some new fancy clothes. What were you thinking? You are already out on parole, which means that you were already convicted of a crime. Hello.
So what if it is you first and only dwi. Is it your first arrest? Of course not.

L

lukewall

And The Drum Beats on for you booth said to here:( but Somewhere there is J U S T I C E....But None for you,
arent the people that protect us Just Great.!!!
" Have you Ben To The Dominican Republic Yet"

Good Luck. someone soon will give you Break..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">