• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

E-Bay Refusal to sell

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

You Are Guilty

Yet somehow, despite all my "burger-flipping", I'm not the one trying to buy some redneck truck off e-bay, you are. (I'm also the one without delusions, but that's not important now).

Like I said before, you go girl - file that suit and post back here when it's all said and done. You're not the first Ebay idiot this happened to, you know. We've seen it before, we'll see it again. Luckily, dumb people love to breed.

Note to the thinking members of society: this thread is the perfect example of what happens when rednecks get the legal answer they don't want to hear.

Happy Trails

90dodgevnt said:
Again, another insightful response. So apparently you are well versed in in Civil Law in whatever pit you live in, but the state of Texas as well? I didn't take you "advice" or lack thereof since it's about as well thought out akin to your mother not using protection the night you were conceived. Maybe using E-Bay to attempt to purchase a vehicle was not the most intelligent thing to do, but again, I don't bash people for trying to ask questions or seek information. Maybe the only difference between you and a bucket of shi* is the bucket. Maybe this world is better place since you are here posting crap and basically doing nothing more then filling a void in whatever McDonalds you work in. Either way, go back to flipping burgers, posting vapid responses to questions on this board, and posturing as an intelligent person since either way that is all you seem to be good at.

In closing I would like to say that since this board and it's members have been entirely helpful with my questions, (especially YAG the no talent hack)I wont post here anymore. I have better things to do then argue with you "professional" type people here.

Cheers
**I suppose this means poster will not be keeping us updated.

You Are Guilty

LOL

The beauty of it is, I don't need this dingbat to tell me I'm right, I just want the tingly-spleen feeling when he has to come back after realizing it for himself.

JETX

Acutally, the CORRECT answers to your post are:

Well damn!! I had just posted a long and detailed post on how you can proceed with your claim in the Texas courts... even citing specific statutes that would help you.
Then, I saw your responses to the other senior members of this forum.... so decided to delete my post.
Have a happy day.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">