• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Eic...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jez51

Happynow
You are right, it is definitely illegal for him to get the EIC. I'm not really surprised that JH would do this, them and another large chain Tax company do a lot of things that are against the rules and I don't understand how they get away with it.

nailtech

Thank you happynow... very well put...

I was going to go there this morning but It was time for me to go to WORK...

I agree the child should not have to pay for his own lunch... maybe pay for him and his friends to go out and eat... but not something the parents are suppose to provide...

monnickasmommy sounds like a bitter step-mother watching part of her husbands paycheck go to feed 'his' kids... I bet you could better spend that money on your own kids ha??

H

happynow

nailtech,
Thanks guys, It just bugs the hell out of ne when a parent won't take care of their kids, and then they are supported by a new spouse/ G/F/ B/F.........Some people just should not breed!!

M

monnickasmommy

monnickasmommy sounds like a bitter step-mother watching part of her husbands paycheck go to feed 'his' kids... I bet you could better spend that money on your own kids ha??

My husband pays child support to ONE 1 child that he NEVER sees- not by his choice- by his ex wife - No I am not a bitter step-mom- He has paid over 16,000 in CS in the last 5 years and seen his child for 2 weeks - (yes it has been a court battle, when MOM leaves the US) My husband supports both me and our three kids

H

happynow

And yet you say he shouldnt pay support for his other child????? And why not? Is there a court order for visitation? Is Mom breaking this order????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">