• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Electronic harassment Utah

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Johnny7

i have been charged with 4 counts of it 2 Class A's abd Class B's msds. my lawyer postponed the case twice now .im suppose to have no contact with the accuser this is all chat stuff never met this person physically now apparently the prosecutor told my lawyer that they are investigating something that is more then just messages but the prosec wont say what it is, if the prosecutor bluffing or what again i have never met this person in person ever...i did one mistake of when she contacted me and replied what is that the prosecutor trying to do?

Just Blue

i have been charged with 4 counts of it 2 Class A's abd Class B's msds. my lawyer postponed the case twice now .im suppose to have no contact with the accuser this is all chat stuff never met this person physically now apparently the prosecutor told my lawyer that they are investigating something that is more then just messages but the prosec wont say what it is, if the prosecutor bluffing or what again i have never met this person in person ever...i did one mistake of when she contacted me and replied what is that the prosecutor trying to do?
How on Earth would anyone here know what the Prosecutor is trying to do? You should be directing any and all questions to your Attorney and not random people on the internet.

Eekamouse

At first, it sounds like you're being charged for harassing someone you don't know but then further in you admit to asking her about what the prosecutor is trying to do so my guess is that you DO know this person and probably have been harassing her.

quincy

At first, it sounds like you're being charged for harassing someone you don't know but then further in you admit to asking her about what the prosecutor is trying to do so my guess is that you DO know this person and probably have been harassing her.
I think Johnny asked his accuser online about the prosecutor (this after he had already been charged with electronically harassing her) but it doesn't sound like they have met in person.

Johnny really should be asking his attorney any question he might have about the charges and what the prosecutor might be considering. He definitely shouldn't be asking anything to the person he is charged with harassing.

not2cleverRed

Obvious Observer
No contact means no contact.

It means that if the other party contacts you, you contact your lawyer and DO NOT REPLY.

You will find out if you are being charged with more things soon enough. The magic 8 ball is at the dry cleaners, so I have no more insight than that.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">