• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Email Hacking/Harrassment/Stalking???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bugaboo

What is the name of your state? GA (he's in AZ)

I'm not sure if there is anything I can do, but my EX will not leave me alone via my email.

First of all, I should let you know that he threatened to kill me before he left the state 1.5 weeks ago. After he got to AZ he called even after a Police officer told him he is not to contact me.

Well, the calls stopped then my Yahoo email and IM got loaded with his email's and IM's. Some with underlying (passive/agressive) threats in them.

I had asked him MANY MANY times to leave me alone, to NOT contact me and I saved all of the emails that he had sent in case I needed them.

Well I just found out yesterday that he hacked into my Yahoo account. He's changed my password and altered my password info so that I can't get in to change it back. He's also altered my online profile.

I just know he's deleted all of those emails that I was saving and I'm afraid he's now harrassing my family and friends. Also, I had phone numbers and addresses in my address book that he now has.

Is there ANYTHING I can do legally??? Please help. If you need more info just let me know.

this man knows no boundries and will stop at nothing to make my life hell.

Speaking through experience.......

Not a damn thing!

As you well know....he put my son's (5 yrs old) abuse records online for everyone to see that included ssn, name, school attending, all this personal info about him and I couldn't get any relief.

Don't stop trying though. Keep all notes, record everything.

ohthenoes

Have you read Yahoo's terms of service?
If he's reverse engineering peoples account chances are they will have a beef of their own.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">