• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employer deduction error

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bjk

I took office in 2011. I think the taxpayer will be more upset with errors being made and not being corrected then me reporting it. Oh I see you would prefer I just keep my mouth shut and let the government continue in its corrupt way. Not going to happen. Taxpayer already wasted enough money

tranquility

I took office in 2011. I think the taxpayer will be more upset with errors being made and not being corrected then me reporting it. Oh I see you would prefer I just keep my mouth shut and let the government continue in its corrupt way. Not going to happen. Taxpayer already wasted enough money
Continue in its corrupt way? Look while not a full blown libertarian, I certainly believe government has grown far too large and makes a multitude of errors. I am not going to be the defender of the liberal ideal of bigger or more is better--ever. But, no one made any money at this. An elected official should probably know how to use words properly. The "taxpayer" has not been hurt in this instance and "wasted" no money. Well, since YOU'RE a taxpayer, *A* taxpayer has been hurt. (And the others it happened to.) It seems like you not only don't understand the issue, but also use altruistic words to justify insisting on benefit to yourself. TODAY! OR I'LL REPORT THEM!

Please start your own thread. Your presence in this one continues to violate the informal rules of the forum against hijacking and certainly does not make a case that politicians are out to help the taxpayer as much as themselves.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">