• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Employer revoked employee discount for workers who receive state assistance

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crafty35a

I would suggest that you speak with a local employment law attorney - half-an-hour of time won't cost you that much.
Thank you, Zigner. That's pretty much what I was wondering and hoping to find out here. I just didn't want to do that if those with expertise on the subject don't think there's any potential legal problem here.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Thank you, Zigner. That's pretty much what I was wondering and hoping to find out here. I just didn't want to do that if those with expertise on the subject don't think there's any potential legal problem here.
You can go to the home page at www.freeadvice.com and click on the Ask a Lawyer link (or, simply go to www.freeadvice.com/law-questions which is a direct link)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">