• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

employment application

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

swalsh411

I think you should stop trying to second guess your lawyer. It is highly unlikely anybody can tell you with any certainty exactly what type and level of background check they will be doing.

Thanks for everyones input on the matter. I have been on some airline pilot forums and researched the question and it is very mixed. I guess I still don't have a real clear answer to the question "have you ever been arrested?"
Can anyone recommend a third party firm that does background checks or maybe a way to find out which companies do work for the airlines if they source it out?
beenverified is an easy one, but it will not show up. They like all 3rd party consumer reporting agencies are governed by the FCRA. If they reported information on you and even information that is not accurate then not only could you sue them they also have to pay a large fine (10 grand). You would be spending money for nothing.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
The odds that all regional airlines use the same background check company AND ask the same identical questions of it are astronomical.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">