• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

enough for a 3rd party order?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tandkchoate

newmommy20 said:
What is the name of your state?fl

Im not sure what its called but when judge tells another party to mind their bussiness? ncp called other night drunk n crying to me about how much he missed us(baby and I) and how he was so sorry for not being there for us. his life is" ****ed up right now" he"cries for us everynight and loves us so much" I said me to but you gotta prove its dif. He said ok ill be there tom. to see him and help out I love you bye. 2 days go by n nothing I called to see what was going on . . . .

I don't know you, and I don't claim to have any answers, but after reading several of your posts-- I've come to the personal conclusion that you don't need legal help, you need personal help, and I feel sorry for your baby-- this poor child is being used as a pawn for you and your "baby daddy" to remain in touch with each other and torture one another-- good grief-- why don't you just go on Jerry Springer and get it over with-- sounds to me like you need to get off the computer and go get some counseling and maybe a job or take care of that newborn, etc-- sheesh-- there are actually legitimate people that are here for legitimate questions, not a constant barrage of blither---

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">