• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Entrapment for Enticement of a Minor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

devdog720

In other words, you have absolutely no interesting in bettering yourself, you're simply trying to beat the rap.
Zigner: I don't know if you read that sentence very carefully but I said "more helpful in treatment and also in the case". I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone. Please I don't need negativity right now. I'm just here looking for answers.

Just Blue

Zigner: I don't know if you read that sentence very carefully but I said "more helpful in treatment and also in the case". I'm trying to kill two birds with one stone. Please I don't need negativity right now. I'm just here looking for answers.
Considering the topic, the responses to your thread have been amazingly civil. Most of the volunteers of this site are parents.

CdwJava

All of which are almost certainly conducting targeted activities. I'm not going to get into the how and why of it, but, suffice it to say that law enforcement is not randomly trolling hookup sites in the hope of getting lucky (certainly not doing so regularly). The number of officers doing these details is far too small (infinitesimally so) to engage in random fishing expeditions. There are ways to better the odds.

HighwayMan

Super Secret Senior Member
Since this is all hypothetical then it really doesn't matter anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">