• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Estate atty not giving me my inheritance!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gettingrippedoff

Your abusive and rude postings violate the TOS of this site. Said postings have been reported for moderator review.

If you can not conduct yourself in a polite and civil manner the VOLUNTEERS of FreeAdvice will not assist. you and Admin will remove your posting privilege.
I would not call what I got here assistance. I would call it stonewalling and a whole bunch of amorality and covering up and loads of rudeness heaped upon me!

I hardly care about your crybaby, sissy, girlyman threats to have me banned. I hardly need this website. There's 100 others and if I did get banned, I'ld just change my ip address or use a different computer and get a new screen name if I even did want to come back. Are you really so stupid you don't understand that? SO you're a rat fink, crybaby snitch! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa are you going to cry all night? Jerk!

As it is - all that I've gotten here is a lesson that attys' will always cover up and stonewall FOR EACH OTHER and none can admit that it's not right to not file papers for 8 months. Not one single of the creeps here could bring themselves to say that instead they looked to find every excuse they could for the atty and to use every method possible to blame others except the person where fault lies - THE ATTY! You all have a lot to be ashamed of! It's clear as crystal why atty's are thought of as lower than whale doo doo! You all just proved it! By the way - I am now issuing a world-wide blacklisting of this website! If I want to be stonewalled, lied to, and get totally amoral responses - I will be back - but otherwise - I don't need this website being as it's populated by the dishonest and amoral!

Last edited:

justalayman

Wow - it's clear now that you are simply agitating. Go back, re-read and then if you post to me again - I will know for sure you are purposely agitating.

This is my last post to you! GOODBYE! SOYONARA! FINI! KAPUT! DONE!
You asked to answer a question in post 76. I answered. If you weren’t serious you shouldn’t have asked me to answer your question.

Gettingrippedoff

I am sorry, but it really is your lazy brother, who instead of doing things himself hired an attorney to do it, who is to blame. He is the person responsible to you. The attorney is responsible to him but he is the person responsible to you. I understand your frustration but the person you should be expressing that frustration to is your brother.
I never said my brother was aces. I said just the opposite. I said he was a doofus several times. did you not see that?

I am putting you to the honesty test - lets see if you pass - I need to do it this way as you repeatedly have not gotten the point though I have stated it about ten times

Can you bring yourself to say the following or will you continue to stonewall and be amoral?

"If an atty fails to file paperwork after 8 mos. without any extenuating circumstance that would cause a delay - that is wrong"

Can you?

othewise - I really don't want any other comments from you as that is the only point I've been trying to make for some time but you all are so dishonest you just cant' admit it.

Gettingrippedoff

Dude, I just recently answered thst. If you insist, I’ll answer it again.

Yes
I've blacklisted you! you are too argumentative and dishonest! I will not be responding to you. IN addtion - I"ve issued a world wide blacklisting of this website as there was not one single person here who would admit that what the atty did was wrong but you all stonewalled and covered for him. You are all dishonest and amoral and I don't need the likes of you! You all simply affirmed the public's opinion of you - that lawyers are lower than whale doo doo!

Gettingrippedoff

WORLDWIDE BLACKLISTING OF ALL OF YOU DISHONEST SCAMMERS, CON-ARTISTS AND MORALLY CHALLENGED TO TAKE EFFECT IN 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 .................................................. FLUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE ALL BEEN FLUSHED! ENJOY THE RIDE! CONTINUE W YOUR CORRUPTION AND AMORALITY! THE KARMA WILL GET YOU IN THE END! GOOD ALWAYS WINS OUT AND TRUTH ALWAYS WINS! GOODBYE! FINI! KAPUT! DONE! OVER! WON'T BE SEEING YOU AROUND!

Just Blue

I've blacklisted you! you are too argumentative and dishonest! I will not be responding to you. IN addtion - I"ve issued a world wide blacklisting of this website as there was not one single person here who would admit that what the atty did was wrong but you all stonewalled and covered for him. You are all dishonest and amoral and I don't need the likes of you! You all simply affirmed the public's opinion of you - that lawyers are lower than whale doo doo!
I suggest you invest some of your inheritance in a real good psychiatrist.

Just Blue

WORLDWIDE BLACKLISTING OF ALL OF YOU DISHONEST SCAMMERS, CON-ARTISTS AND MORALLY CHALLENGED TO TAKE EFFECT IN 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 .................................................. FLUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'VE ALL BEEN FLUSHED! ENJOY THE RIDE! CONTINUE W YOUR CORRUPTION AND AMORALITY! THE KARMA WILL GET YOU IN THE END! GOOD ALWAYS WINS OUT AND TRUTH ALWAYS WINS! GOODBYE! FINI! KAPUT! DONE! OVER! WON'T BE SEEING YOU AROUND!
You need help...I sincerely hope you get it.

Gettingrippedoff

YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM AND NOT PART OF THE SOLUTION! YOU ARE ALSO NOT A MAN! I HOPE FOR YOUR SAKE you are a chick as a man does not ratfink and cry like a little sissy crybaby girlyman! you are also amoral and dishonest. I don't wnat to dwell in the sewer with the rest of you! The light went off when not a single one of you would admit not filing papers for 8 months is just plain wrong -that I had taken myself down into the sewer with the likes of you! See ya! wouldn't want to be ya! Carry on w your corrupt, amoral life and crybaby wussy girlyman self!

Gettingrippedoff

In case you STILL dont' get it - I am giving you the BIG FLUSH! THE BIG HEAVE HO! ARE YOU READY FOR THE RIDE??

FFLLLUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

THERE - YOU'RE RIGHT WHERE YOU BELONG NOW FOOL!

AND BY THE WAY - YOU ARE A BLTHIERING IMBECILE!

YOU'RE NOW OFFICIALLY BLOCKED!!

Taxing Matters

Overtaxed Member
By the way, Gettingrippedoff, I took a look through the thread and so far as I can see, not a single lawyer has posted in it (until me). Most of the people who respond here are not lawyers. So don't assume anything about lawyers from what you read in this thread. I think people were attempting to help you but the conversation simply got off course to what you wanted to know. That can lead to frustration. You asked this in your first post:

There are no extenuating circumstances that would cause a delay. My mother set everything up ahead of time and so there is no probate - all that has to be done is for the atty to fill out the paperwork on 10 accounts so as to redeem the accounts - which is a measly amount of work - yet it's 8 months and I still don't have my money????... I really am totally steamed. What recourse do I have?
Two points to this. First, the attorney's duty runs to his client, which in this case is apparently the trustee, not to you. If the money you are to get comes from the trust, then it is the trustee that has the obligation to distribute funds to you. If you are correct that the trustee has no good reason to hold the funds and if the terms of the trust say you are due your distribution now then the answer to your question about recourse is that you sue the trustee in the appropriate court to compel the distribution. Your focus on the lawyer is misplaced since the lawyer does not owe YOU anything. The lawyer will act when his client — the trustee — tells him to act, assuming the trustee will pay the lawyer's fee, of course. It is the trustee who has the obligation to you and it is the trustee who is the real hold up in this case. Probably because, as you say, the trustee doesn't really care how fast the distribution is since he doesn't really need the cash. Consult an attorney about filing the action to compel if that's what you want to do.

Gettingrippedoff

By the way, Gettingrippedoff, I took a look through the thread and so far as I can see, not a single lawyer has posted in it (until me). Most of the people who respond here are not lawyers. So don't assume anything about lawyers from what you read in this thread. I think people were attempting to help you but the conversation simply got off course to what you wanted to know. That can lead to frustration. You asked this in your first post:

Two points to this. First, the attorney's duty runs to his client, which in this case is apparently the trustee, not to you. If the money you are to get comes from the trust, then it is the trustee that has the obligation to distribute funds to you. If you are correct that the trustee has no good reason to hold the funds and if the terms of the trust say you are due your distribution now then the answer to your question about recourse is that you sue the trustee in the appropriate court to compel the distribution. Your focus on the lawyer is misplaced since the lawyer does not owe YOU anything. The lawyer will act when his client — the trustee — tells him to act, assuming the trustee will pay the lawyer's fee, of course. It is the trustee who has the obligation to you and it is the trustee who is the real hold up in this case. Probably because, as you say, the trustee doesn't really care how fast the distribution is since he doesn't really need the cash. Consult an attorney about filing the action to compel if that's what you want to do.
Another person who did not bother to read the entire thread, missed crucial information and stuck his foot in his mouth and got things all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">