• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eula

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

strongbus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? maine

just trying to find out something but i can't seem to find it on google. (can't put the right words in to get what i wana find.)

I won't to find out if ME has any laws that covers eula for online games and such. I play an online game and in its eula there are rules stating what you can and can't do or use for 3rd party software with the game. I have friends who say where they live there are laws saying that the company(based out of CA) can't tell them what 3rd party software they can and can't use.

What i wana know is where in ME law would i find any thing dealing with this(if maine has any laws that even cover it)

racer72

Ask your friends for the exact law, by statute number. Come back and tell us what they say.

PS: They won't find anything, things like this are generally covered under federal law. There is no federal law concerning this issue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">