• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

eviction

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mbradley22

My roommate is getting us evicted for having pets that were not supposed to be in the home when she has the option to just break the lease. Is there any way I will be able to get out of the eviction or dispute the problem?

reenzz

My roommate is getting us evicted for having pets that were not supposed to be in the home when she has the option to just break the lease. Is there any way I will be able to get out of the eviction or dispute the problem?
Ask her how much it will cost you to break the lease before court action.

Just Blue

What state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">