• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ex gf sending slanderous mail to my parents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENASNI

StickyFingers said:
Then have the discussion about the woman (and possible correspondence) with your Mom and stop overreacting. Call her bluff and see what happens.

Never let them see you sweat.

I don't think Mommy knows Sharky has intercourse yet.

ENASNI said:
I don't think Mommy knows Sharky has intercourse yet.
lol...My first concern was that this 'girl' was some teenager and that is why he didn't want "Mom" to know..

But.. yeah..I fail to understand why a 34yo is so worried about his 32 yo ex (possible psycho ex. We only get one side.) contacting his Mom.

I believe that we have not heard the full story...Much more to be told.

'Mom ma's Boy' or not...this is nothing to fret over.:)

If you are so worried for Mom...be there everyday to collect the mail and be a good boy!;)

Happy Trails

Sharky, just explain to your parents that you have a disgruntled ex, who has been spreading rumors and lies about you to get even....

Surely your parents have been exposed to rumors and such?

Then go and do what BB suggested.

M

mammothcave

:confused:
sharky said:
how can she send information to my parents about an abortion when there is no proof that she had one. Secondly there's no proof if she did have one that I'm the father. It's legal to mail information about an abortion without proof of who is the actual father?
Sharky is this your first gf? And what does she have on you that you donot want your mom to know? I agree with HT talk to your mom and than get even, would you know how?:confused:

Happy Trails

mammothcave said:
:confused:
Sharky is this your first gf? And what does she have on you that you donot want your mom to know? I agree with HT talk to your mom and than get even, would you know how?:confused:
I think you misinterpreted my post. I wouldn't recommend anyone try to get even. He is 34 years old, not in jr. high school....

I was implying that Sharky prepare his parents of any rumors that may come their way in case the wacko does send something to them. He doesn't need to go into detail, just give them an idea that his ex is childish and talking badly about him.

snshea

Advise your mom of what may be coming - it probably never will. Your ex is probably just pissing with you by threatening & it's obviously working. About the abortion - she chose to do that (if she really did it) & unless you performed it, Mom can't hold it against you. You're in your 30's - I assume mom knows that you've had sex. Nothing wrong with that, she did it.
If I were you, I'd go out tonight, throw down a few cold ones & definitely get laid. You seem a little uptight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">