• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex is driving me nuts with court order!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

aleayh01

What is the name of your state? GA

Sorry guys I have yet another question for you. It has been a full week and from another thread I posted, ex and I went to mediation last week and we both AGREEDED and SIGNED papers for custody/visitation. Ex now wants to disagree with partial court order (we have to return back to court in January for court to decide child support payments for us). He tells me that a mediated agreement is not a court or (but judge signed off on the final order), he states that it's not yet filed with the courts.

Basically he wants me to drop the entire court order in order to not pay child support . Can he do this when we already have a signed order and a schedule court date for child support? He really wants to avoid paying support.

Thanks for your advice.

CourtClerk

Here's a list of things I really want to do:

Hit the lottery and/or Mega Millions. Both would be nice, but one or the other would be acceptable.

Be 10 - 15 pounds lighter by say.... Jan. 1.

Get a 50% raise in my income... by tomorrow

Figure out a way to get all these split ends out of my hair without cutting it.

This is just a partial list, but I'm sure you get the picture...:)

Your ex is not going to get out of paying child support. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it.

aleayh01

Here's a list of things I really want to do:

Hit the lottery and/or Mega Millions. Both would be nice, but one or the other would be acceptable.

Be 10 - 15 pounds lighter by say.... Jan. 1.

Get a 50% raise in my income... by tomorrow

Figure out a way to get all these split ends out of my hair without cutting it.

This is just a partial list, but I'm sure you get the picture...:)

Your ex is not going to get out of paying child support. If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it.
Thank you Court clerk, I love the examples you've stated in response. I wish I could hit the lottery as ell (sigh):)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">