• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ex-Wife Harrassing me--HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

freemenow

Woodbridge, VA
what is the best way to get this crazed ex to stop calling me harassing me, threatening me with frivilous law suits etc., if i change cellular phone number--she will still get it from my kids or the phone bill--she also tapes my conversations and my lawyer says in VA it is legal--what can i do--she won't let the divorce be over--there HAS to be something I can do to prevent her from harrassing me--

tigger22472

File a personal protective order to where she is NOT allowed to contact you unless it directly deals with the kids. Start taping your own conversations and keep a record of those also. Once she violates the order and you call the police and the judge sits her down and goes over piece by piece of the order with her odds are she won't mess with you again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">