• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

excedding statute of law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

debra hobbs

My husband was involved in a fight on October 1st 2000. On November 27th of 2000 the prison notified him that they were putting a hold on his release date (12-13-2000)waiting for a hearing to be set for new sentencing on the 115 violation. They now want to send him back to the prison it took place at for his hearing where I have uncles that are correctional officers. Can they legally put a hold on him if the violation took place way over 45 days away from his release date and after they gave him an emergency transfer to get him out of that prison in the first place??????? Please respond quickly to my answer with any advice. It would be greatly appreciated.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">