• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false criminal complaint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

CdwJava

Short of mind reading, there is no way for the system to know with absolute certainty WHO is telling the truth. Why should they believe you over her?

- Carl

yeah i know

women cry and pretend..better right..
but tell you what I was raised to respect women and i don;t even have a speeding ticket on my record.I will fight this case no matter what it takes.No one can and will malign my record that is for sure.And if done then I won;t keep quiet.THIS IS NOT JUSTICE.
THIS CARVING OUT A CRIMINAL OUT OF A INNOCENT MAN.THIS WILL DESTROY MY CARREER AND DO YOU THINK I WILL KEEP QUIET.NO NEVER.THIS IS MY FIRST TIME EVEN ENTRING THE COURT SYSTEM.I AM TRAUMATISED AND THEY CALL SOME ONE ELSE AS A VICTIM.

Last edited:
Hey man, I'm in a similar situation with my ex. She, however, has a valid complaint. I did violate the order of protection -- however, I don't feel I should be punished. We started seeing each other again, and she told myself and my friends she'd dropped the order. Nothing violent occurred or threatening, she just got upset when I broke up with her and had me arrested.

Look, just tell the truth, and keep your cool. Whatever is going to happen will happen. If you didn't do anything wrong then you don't have anything to worry about. Right?

fairisfair

Hey man, I'm in a similar situation with my ex. She, however, has a valid complaint. I did violate the order of protection -- however, I don't feel I should be punished. We started seeing each other again, and she told myself and my friends she'd dropped the order. Nothing violent occurred or threatening, she just got upset when I broke up with her and had me arrested.

Look, just tell the truth, and keep your cool. Whatever is going to happen will happen. If you didn't do anything wrong then you don't have anything to worry about. Right?
just how in the heck do you know you are in the same situation?? He didn't EVEN SAY WHAT HAPPENED. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

>Charlotte<

Lurker
If he's the kind of person who would threaten to shoot someone, it makes one wonder just how "false" that domestic violence complaint really was.

there is a big if

what would you do if you are refused jobs and admissions to reputed universities.?sit on your bum? meditate?

dude you need to wake up.Employers don't even hire people with records.They don't care if the case was dimissed or you were found guilty.Idiots like you who assume that tha law is always right,remain nobody's all their life.So get enlightened and understand what a criminal record means instead of accusing people without using your brain.:mad:

seniorjudge

what would you do if you are refused jobs and admissions to reputed universities.?sit on your bum? meditate?

dude you need to wake up.Employers don't even hire people with records.They don't care if the case was dimissed or you were found guilty.Idiots like you who assume that tha law is always right,remain nobody's all their life.So get enlightened and understand what a criminal record means instead of accusing people without using your brain.:mad:
Did some employer or university tell you the reason they didn't want you?

And what was the reason?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">