• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

false criminal complaint

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hello

Haven't I made it clear.That I work in the software industry.
and many consulting firms and other companys do a pre interview background check.they don't EVEN call people for an interview if a criminal record shows up.They simply don't care.I mean haven't you heard of ethics going down the drains.How many times i have to repeat myself i wonder.Let me know if you have a legal solution for this.Some stupid case is going to distroy my life.Why should i live such a life.I am now a perinial victim like some women.I will take my justice ,enough is enough.That person needs to suffer as me.

WHY ME.I WILL RESOLVE MATTERS IN MY OWN WAY NOW.Arggggggggh..:mad:

First, what are the allegations? Second, get a good lawyer. Thirdly, let it go man. Judging by your aggressive posture surrounding this situation it's apparent that the problem you two had weren't revolving strictly around her.

Maybe she lied, maybe she added some things to the facts. Moreover, maybe you should of realized that she was troubled from the beginning. I'm accepting these things in regards to my ex and I'm letting it go. There are several things I could do to make her life worse than it already is but you know what, the good lord is taking care of all of that for me from what I hear. So I'm going to let karma take it's course and I'm going to present my evidence in court to contradict her ridiculous stories. I would suggest you do the same.

You say you work in the software industry, then you can afford a good lawyer. Be thankful for that, and be thankful this woman is out of your life. May I be so bold as to suggest you seek counseling for your obvious resentment and anger issues?

that changes nothing

I won't get a job.I have to freaking explain everything about this incidence everytime I apply.Some companys may even not interview me becuase i have a record.what about all this.I let this all go.My professional life is destroyed and I let this all go.:mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">