• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

FALSELY ACCUSED of Molestation...Getting tired of this!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

wuvie

About his ex...What can be done about a drug addict with severe mental problems? She has filed molestation charges with DHS stating that my son (12) molested her daughter (12 going on 35). They investigated us and dropped the case. They found her nuts, I guess. They didn't even want to talk to my son! That was almost two years ago.

She went away and left us alone, we decided that because his daughter (now 14) behaves just like her mother and relies on theatrics to get attention, she is not allowed into our home. I have two young sons...14 and 9, who are as naive as they come, and she could easily manipulate things in her favor. We cannot take any chances with a time bomb like her. My husband has lost her as a daughter. She knows better than this. She knows this is wrong. When she was eight she made allegations that I had physically abused her. I have never in my life touched that child.

Now that we have that out...last week his ex wife called me during one of her drug induced stupors and made claims that my husband had molested his own daughter, she was filing charges, and hung up. Now we have to go through all of this nonsense with the DHS because it is the law that they check into the claims.

She has a rap sheet a mile long, has been institutionalized for mental problems, is a drug addict, a burned out doper and now lives with some creep druggie in another town. She is scary looking and says anything and everything in front of the kid. The child spoke of molestation, abuse, drugs, oral sex, teen pregnancy, affairs, you name it from the age of eight that I personally heard myself.

Why do we have to tolerate this? We are not the first nor the second to be accused of this @%#~. She uses this as an excuse to tell the doctor that she is "depressed" so she can get more Prozak. In the meantime she is creating a horror of a daughter who is going to really mess with someone's life over lies someday.

We just want to be left alone. We pay support for his daughter faithfully and on time every month. We are good people who have both worked at the same place for a long time...we live right, have a farm and mind our own business. We just want to live and let live and not be traumatized by this loonie.

What can be done about her harassment????

ALawyer

I think your situation is terrible but, unfortunately, probably there is nothing or very little you can do. The authorities should be told of her record, and that will suggest to them the charges may well be bogus.

You could possibly get a protective order, or file a civil suit against her, but she probably would not obey the order and has no money to pay a judgment.

------------------
This is intended as general information only and NOT LEGAL ADVICE. You are not my client, and I have no obligation of any kind to you. To retain a lawyer, go to http://AttorneyPages.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">