• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Fastest way to get license?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NRH81

Does anyone know how one can get an oppourntunity to talk to a judge? That's really all I need to know.

NRH81

You get an attorney and turn yourself in.
Turn myself in? I'm not a wanted fugitive nor do I have any warrants out for my arrest.

Sometimes I get the impression that I annoy you. I'm not trying to. Maybe you feel like I'm not listening to or understanding your points. That would make me feel annoyed. I do understand your points. I just don't agree with all of them. You may be right on the ones I don't agree with, but of course my perception is different. All in all, you've been one of the more pleasant posters by holding back on the overt nastiness that some of the other posters failed to do. Even if I didn't agree with some of them, I appreciate the replies.

Peace:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">