• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Felon on parole wrote false letter to Parole Board on behalf of another inmate

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OH I am sure he sent it ,He has OCPD and if he writes a letter it would go in the mail the same day or the very next day ! This guy is "good" he looks perfect on outward appearances but underneath it is "crazy"

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
Yes, and?

From your previous history:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/dwi-arrest-no-alcohol-drugs-just-tired-577277.html
where you said:

03-30-2012, 02:46 PM #10
cinnamon007
cinnamon007 is online now Junior Member

WHAT ????
he wasn't sleepy he was just tired from working all day, DUH

He does have a valid drivers license THE COP TOOK IT ,DUH

so your saying if your tire goes on the white line ,you are driving erratically,HA HA HA

it is a violation when they can do a urine test within hours to see if you have drugs in your system but they make you WAIT SEVERAL WEEKS and make you bail out .CAN YOU SAY EXTORTION!!!!

yall are something else,I will get advice somewhere else

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Yes, and?

From your previous history:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/arrests-searches-warrants-procedure-26/dwi-arrest-no-alcohol-drugs-just-tired-577277.html
where you said:
To be fair, the OP didn't even ask a question in this thread ;)

Well in that case IT WAS PROVEN that my son had NO alcohol or drugs ,so he WAS FALSELY ARRESTED and I would LOVE to sue the police department but right now I do not have any money.. that DWI case was DISMISSED but we had to fork out money . and yall were UGLY about it !
so what does that have to do with this "crazy " person I had to deal with??:rolleyes:

Zigner

Well in that case IT WAS PROVEN that my son had NO alcohol or drugs ,so he WAS FALSELY ARRESTED and I would LOVE to sue the police department but right now I do not have any money.. that DWI case was DISMISSED but we had to fork out money . and yall were UGLY about it !
so what does that have to do with this "crazy " person I had to deal with??:rolleyes:
There IS one thing in common.

Please EXPLAIN yourself ! see what I mean "YALL CRAZY" I was curious about this SERIOUS situation and all you want to say is about this False arrest ?????? and this has NOTHING to do with my son!!!!!! I am or was dealing with a TRUE PSYCHOPATH who is on parole for murder!!! (in prison for 28 years)I am just curious about all the crazy things this dude is doing while he presents himself as a "Great man" :rolleyes:

Zigner

Please EXPLAIN yourself ! see what I mean "YALL CRAZY" I was curious about this SERIOUS situation and all you want to say is about this False arrest ?????? and this has NOTHING to do with my son!!!!!! I am or was dealing with a TRUE PSYCHOPATH who is on parole for murder!!! (in prison for 28 years)I am just curious about all the crazy things this dude is doing while he presents himself as a "Great man" :rolleyes:
Did you have a legal question?

UH YEA ! what laws did this psychopath VIOLATE when he wrote a false letter to the parole board on behalf of another inmate???

If you do not want to help me thats fine I will keep looking it up. I do not get yalls attitude.my life could be in some danger and I was curious if he violated by doing that. because I do like to help people but this dude turned on us ,NOT a good situation.

quincy

... I am just curious about all the crazy things this dude is doing ...
I am curious about all the crazy things that dude is doing, too, cinnamon. But it looks like we are just going to have to live with our curiosity. :(

Unless, of course, you want to contact your state police (I am thinking your local police may not be your best choice, seeing as how you want to sue them and all). Ask the State Police when you call (or visit), "What is up with this TRUE PSYCHOPATH who is on parole for murder????!! What is up with this CRAZY man??!!??!!"

They might give you an answer.

Zigner

UH YEA ! what laws did this psychopath VIOLATE when he wrote a false letter to the parole board on behalf of another inmate???

If you do not want to help me thats fine I will keep looking it up. I do not get yalls attitude.my life could be in some danger and I was curious if he violated by doing that. because I do like to help people but this dude turned on us ,NOT a good situation.
This is the first time you've asked a question. Your attitude leaves a lot to be desired. Good day.

PS: What, pray tell, is a yalls?

I could call his parole officer but I am not going to because this man does not like me ( I try to stay far away from him). so I just wanted to know if there were any laws broken by him doing that ! Because it seems pretty "out there" to me.

so I guess what I submitted originally disappeared ???? because I did asked that question on my first post! where did it go ? and yalls is YOU ALLS :) and I did put California as the state too but I am not there but that is where the situation is

quincy

I could call his parole officer but I am not going to because this man does not like me ( I try to stay far away from him). so I just wanted to know if there were any laws broken by him doing that ! Because it seems pretty "out there" to me.
The dude lied in his letter to the Parole Board, but telling lies is generally not against the law.

It is not likely that the Parole Board will parole an inmate based solely on either the true or false words of another felon, if that is your worry, and it is not likely that the Parole Board will take action against the convicted felon who is already on parole, if that is your wish.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">