• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Filing A NOD

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TrustUser

thanks. this is the biggest title company in the country, so they have very deep pockets. but i had thought of the appeal situation. i know they make this stuff incredibly expensive, so that few people ever challenge any of it.

at this point, i have to concern myself with the nod, and the eventual sale of the property. i will see what our attorney says about his confidence level. but if he is not willing to do it on a contingent basis, then that tells me a lot about how likely we would be to win

TrustUser

thanks guys, what an ordeal. the hard money business is tons worse than it used to be. crooked agents, some horrible deals. it used to be i could find something as soon as one paid up. although i have only loaned on california properties. and people and BUSINESSES are fleeing the state. so the business climate is really poor. at least from my experience, texas is the number one state that i have heard people going to. i think i could count 10 people just from my personal experience who have moved to texas. as well as a few famous businesses. i think musk is or already has gone there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">