• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Final court order

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Ok, so ex husband hasn't filed an appeal yet. Seems like he was just bluffing me. But then again, he still wouldn't sign the quitclaim deed. Final court order says he had until Aug 1 to sign the deed.
Lawyer said they can get like a "special master" appointed by the court, to sign the deed on behalf of my ex-husband. But it would cost me at least $3,000 to get it done. Is there any other way to do it without having to spend more $$?
You can ask the court to order that he pay your attorney's fees.

Sponsored Ad