• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Find a Quit claim deed?.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Kruser

My state FL. 3 in my family signed individual quit claim deeds on the same property ,over to another family member, under the guise of building 2 stilt houses , one for him and one for the 3 other members, it never happened.
I read that a quit claim deed had to be noterized to be legal. Where do you find a copy of this deeds , in the county court house of where the property is located?.

nextwife

If they were recorded, the Register of Deeds office of the county in which the property is located would be the place to look.

Many FL RODs offices have online records, so do a Google search for that counties website.

HomeGuru

Kruser said:
My state FL. 3 in my family signed individual quit claim deeds on the same property ,over to another family member, under the guise of building 2 stilt houses , one for him and one for the 3 other members, it never happened.
I read that a quit claim deed had to be noterized to be legal. Where do you find a copy of this deeds , in the county court house of where the property is located?.

**A: do a title search and start from there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">