• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Find An Attorney In Your Area View First Unread LinkBa

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Topic

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

Leave it to the seniors**************please.

You seem to be an idiot, and I have no interest in your assinine post.

No one, needs your stupidity.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member

I think I qualify as a senior, and here's where I weigh in... gr8m was right - you WILL be included in the sordid bunch. You thought the gal was okee dokee fantastic to be the mother of your child. You thought she had great taste when she picked you. SO it's somewhat disingenuous of you to now claim she's unfit. Too bad, so sad. You lose.

Antigone*

I think I qualify as a senior, and here's where I weigh in... gr8m was right - you WILL be included in the sordid bunch. You thought the gal was okee dokee fantastic to be the mother of your child. You thought she had great taste when she picked you. SO it's somewhat disingenuous of you to now claim she's unfit. Too bad, so sad. You lose.
I too agree with gr8rn and stealth.

Pot meet kettle

Proserpina

And nobody needs to keep reading your posts.

Please stop. Now.

Your arrogance is topped only by your astonishing immaturity. Keep it up - I'm sure at least one of us can call Guinness and have you listed in next year's World Records.

Hisbabygirl77

Oh yes this is the guy who told me off in my own lil thread made just for me. In fact I believe this was the one who called me an idiot umm yea not offended in the least. Lol :p

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">