• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Florida paternity Laws

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rolly321

What is the name of your state? FL
Advice on what to expect,Got the selfhelp packet for paternity and i'm going to take my Ex (never married) to court cause for the last month she has refused to let me see my kids(5-3yrs old) until we go to court i haven't even seen them for christmas there gifts are still under the tree.They've lived with me and the mother until about a year ago when we splitup,since that i/'ve been giving her $300month which she was fine with and been seeing them every weeked,wednsday mother didn't abjected. what can i expect

VeronicaGia

You can expect that if you fill out the documents correctly, FL will order a paternity test. If the children are proven to be yours, you will have file for custody and/or visitation and support. You will likely not be granted custody or visitation without a court order.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">