• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Floridas 11th circuit court of Appeals

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida

My second question is after I file my Notice of Appeal with the clerk of the court appealing from the final order of a district court, is it correct that I wait for the court to issue me an order of transcript form? How soon after I file my notice of appeal is my initial brief due? Since the defendant is the Commissioner of Social Security represented by the assistant united states attorney, would this appeal notice be due 30 days from the final order or 60 days from the final order?
While the recorder's office may have forms (the clerk does not handle transcripts) but all you need to do is call or write the recorder's office for the transcript. Yous should have 30 days to file your appeal. You can, if needed, file the transcript later .. call the appellate court clerk's office for details.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">