• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

?? for Attorney Replogle

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.


wanna know

Who do you work for?...

And what advice are you giving?...

I have read several of your responses, they all say contact a lawyer at....

People come here to get FREE advice, thus the name of the site...FREEADVICE.COM

What we want is for lawyers, like yourself, to give us the best free advice you have and any free contacts or directions you can lead us in.




Thank you for the constructive criticism. I am glad that so many of you are visiting the site and asking questions. I do try to give the best general legal advice I can. I certainly don't know all I could (or perhaps should) in employment law. You know that I am a licensed California attorney. So most of my answers are coming from that perspective. I generally don't wish to give a very detailed how-to list of exactly what form to use, what information to fill on in the form, where to file it, etc., etc. Please do enlighten me as to how I can and or should be more responsive to your needs. Thank you!

Mark B. Replogle

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential