• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Forms - time length - and marriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

phwl

Her mother's: Full name. Date of Birth. Place of Birth. Where she lives presently, Her occupation. List any specific ties she has like professional groups, clubs or organizations she might belong to. Whether she owns property, her home...etc... Give and state anything that would tie her to her country. Also state where she will be staying while here, and who will be supporting her. The idea is to make it sound more and more convincing to the US authorities at the US embassy in Bulgaria that this person fully intends to return back to her country when her visit time is up.

M

MMM2003

palmshores said:
I am typing the letter now and want to be sure that I include all necessary information. What do you suggest that I include in the letter?

Most of the embassy make that affidivit letter. Example my country's embassy have form and we need to pay some service charge to embassy to endorse that. But I heard other countries are free to do so.

Mostly I heard that old aged people older than 60 can get easily visit visa to come to US compared to other younger age.

P

phwl

The embassies do differ from what they will offer. For instance, I got an invitation affidavit from the Russian embassy for my grandmother-in-law today with the Consulates endorsement and seal. The fee was $45. I also have my letter on the official letterhead from my work (FDNY) which was stamped.They said that this was absolutely all that she will need, and that she should have no problems.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">