• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

found animal feces in frozen dinner

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abaga

storm75m said:
That was the first thing I thought, like maybe a hardend burnt piece of cheese or pepperoni or something, but after staring at it and poking at it for a while, my wife and I both came to the conclusion that it had to be rat droppings. Our cat used to bring mice into the house, and we've had to clean up mouse crap before. It's just a perfect cylinder shape, brown and hard, and one end comes to a very small point, like you can see where good ole' mickey squeezed it off.... (sorry for the graphic detail, but I did check it out for a while)

We spoke to a lawyer again today, and they will call us later to set up a meeting. They want to get it tested as well.
Don't starting counting the money yet...it could be a number of things. I'm not saying it isn't what you think it may be, but before you count the money, get the testing done. Don't be so sure of yourselves yet.

Legal Big Lips

jpritchett81 said:
Hey do you like liverwurst???

What is that? Is that a poor-person food of some sort?

I been meaning to ask, jus' how Black is you? Compared to the Ace of Spades, would you be just as dark, or something lighter, like milk chocolate?

Got Legal Big Lips?

IAAL

S

shell007

rmet4nzkx said:
It is a common spice in Italian sausage.
I should have known that...we are both Italian. Hmmmm...must have been something grandma forgot to share with me!

Legal Big Lips said:
What is that? Is that a poor-person food of some sort?

I been meaning to ask, jus' how Black is you? Compared to the Ace of Spades, would you be just as dark, or something lighter, like milk chocolate?

Got Legal Big Lips?

IAAL
I'm not dark at all....think mariah carey

Normally I ignore your comments but jeez you're really throwing around racist subliminals....why does it matter my ethnicity???

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

shellandty said:
I should have known that...we are both Italian. Hmmmm...must have been something grandma forgot to share with me!
It is used a lot in Mediterrian cooking, plays well off chrushed peppers.

S

shell007

jpritchett81 said:
And those anise cookies ;)
Ever had Pitzelle's (I have no idea how to spell that). I make them every Christmas, but I'm not eating them. Another YUUUK!!!

rmet4nzkx

I was loking for a good citaiton of the allowable amount of rat turds but found this instead.
Bon Appitite :D
Top Ten Signs You May Be Eating In A Bad Restaurant

10. As you leave commenting on the Mint Flavored Tooth Picks...they say... "Flavored? OH!!! The person before you had the key lime pie for desert.. Sir.. You can't take that from the restaurant..."

9. Bathrooms are marked "Stander-uppers" and "Sitter-downers".

8. Proudly display their vast, historic collection of stomach pumps.

7. No rats anywhere near the garbage cans.

6. After a complaint about being given a dirty fork, your waitress licks it and dries it on your tie.

5. When they're going into the Playland Area, you tell the kids to be careful to step over the yellow police tape.

4. When you order the "special," you hear the entire kitchen staff burst out laughing, and then their dogs start barking.

3. The waiter knows the exact amount of rat feces the law allows in your food.

2. Waiver of liability form inserted in the menu.

1. All the good parking spaces are marked "Ambulance Parking Only".

S

shell007

rmet4nzkx said:
They are made with the extract, they are a dipping cookie, hard as rocks.
Biscotti...I still have about 30+ of those left over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">