• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

(Free) Faking Cop Harassment Possible Citizens Arrest

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

WLTOP

What is the name of your state?
Arizona
Freedom speech religion arms reserved

Okay so my neighbors and some people I dont know have been coming by my house late at night harassing and threatening me
They claimed they never came on my property but years ago the local pedophile broke in beat me up raped me knocked me faint and I woke up with a sore on my arm from I guess a needle
I told my mental health clinic and made attempt to tell the police from it years ago, no one believed me in the area
Now years later his friends are scaring my pets and threatening to burn down my trailer slash my tires and i suggest i heard threats to rape me again
Ive called police over and over and am curious to ask fbi for help
The invasion threats are acting like cops suggesting their going to drag me to police to make me appear the villain
I went outside my neighbor was telling his dog stop and he acted like he was saying cop, setting me up for no solution as he is not a cop
What do i do the guys who snuck over threatened to kill and shoot me

WLTOP

Arizona

Okay so my neighbors and some people I dont know have been coming by my house late at night harassing and threatening me
They claimed they never came on my property but years ago the local pedophile broke in beat me up raped me knocked me faint and I woke up with a sore on my arm from I guess a needle
I told my mental health clinic and made attempt to tell the police from it years ago, no one believed me in the area
Now years later his friends are scaring my pets and threatening to burn down my trailer slash my tires and i suggest i heard threats to rape me again
The invasion threats are acting like cops suggesting their going to drag me to police to make me appear the villain
I went outside my neighbor was telling his dog stop and he acted like he was saying cop, setting me up for no solution as he is not a cop
Most of the time i hear them through the walls and occasionally it has been from underneath the trailer when they were saying they were going to slash my tires

WLTOP

You get a lot of stories you hear in life, and i do apologize this one without you knowing me or giving you evidence seems bizarre and unbelievable.

Just Blue

Arizona

I suggest you install security cameras/ring for safety and to document any trespassing. It is very good your seeking help from a mental health professionals ... it is helpful to have someone to talk to while you are going through difficult times.

quincy

Is the fbi a proper help in such a mess
I recommend you continue to seek help from the mental health clinic and also install a doorbell camera/surveillance cameras as suggested by JustBlue.

The camera videos can either support what you are claiming or work to assuage your fears.

Eekamouse

If you're under the care of a mental health professional, I'd suggest you talk to them about this. If they have you taking any medications, there's a good chance that your doctor needs to reevaluate what he has you taking and make adjustments to your prescription. Sometimes certain medications can cause a person to hear voices and/or elevate paranoia levels. It's definitely worth looking into with your doctor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">