• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Freedom of speech

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I wasn't going to do this until I saw this poster's other thread.

Okay, pbminor, here is how it works.

Any member, senior or not, can report a thread. When a thread is reported, it disappears. That disappearance may or may not be permanent.

A moderator or administrator then reviews the reported post. They, and only they, decide whether to replace the post exactly as it is, edit it, or remove it permanently.

If your reported posts have not been replaced, it is not because of anything the senior members have done to them, but because the moderators have determined that the posts need to be gone. NOT the senior members, the moderators.

And please understand that the mods take a very dim view of reporting posts without a purpose. Members of all levels have lost posting privileges for reporting posts which should not have been reported. So no one here is going to do so to no purpose.

So you might want to consider just why so many of your posts are gone....

I'mTheFather

By the way "senior members" don't have any more authority here than anyone else. We can report things, but it is the one who must not be named who actually takes care of deleting posts or sanctioning members.
I thought the one who must not be named was, um, well it began with an 'eye', ended with a hockey stick, and had a double-A rating in between. No?

ecmst12

Interestingly, I don't think I've reported ANY of this OP's posts. I just told him (and everyone else) when he's wrong. Which is frequently.

W

Willlyjo

Don't be an idiot.

When you're an idiot, you do idiotic things.

When you do idiotic things, people don't have any respect for you.

And when people don't have any respect for you, they really don't care what you think.

:cool:
...Don't let people NOT care what you think! ;) Deja Vu...lol

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">