• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

friends needs advice asap

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

weenor

baystategirl said:
I was just confused for a moment...but I do think I will have a Sam...as in Sam Adams...I don't know if you get those down in the south...But it is the BEST beer!! :cool:

Well you gotta look HARD but he can be found. I'm originally from Milwaukee so I'm a little picky about my beer- I am always in a NO BUD zone!!! Do like Sam though may have to "git" me one. :D

baystategirl said:
I was just confused for a moment...but I do think I will have a Sam...as in Sam Adams...I don't know if you get those down in the south...But it is the BEST beer!! :cool:

its bud or corona down here (bubba or spanish) im in ft. laud/ davie (redneck city in the middle of suburbia

Last edited:

Just Blue

weenor said:
Well you gotta look HARD but he can be found. I'm originally from Milwaukee so I'm a little picky about my beer- I am always in a NO BUD zone!!! Do like Sam though may have to "git" me one. :D

Go and "git" one...its worth the effort...personally I can't stand Bud...blaaagh! Rather have a spring water...
We have a LOT of micro-brewerys around and can always get something really good....

Sorry newmommy...we seem to be hijacking your thread!! :eek:

Just Blue

newmommy20 said:
its bud or corona down here (bubba or spanish) im in ft. laud/ davie (redneck city in the middle of suburbia

Well...in the spring..around the end of May or start of June (beautiful weather) come on up and I'll take you out for a real beer...We can go to the Salem Brewery...downtown Salem is special in the spring...ladeda... :D

baystategirl said:
Well...in the spring..around the end of May or start of June (beautiful weather) come on up and I'll take you out for a real beer...We can go to the Salem Brewery...downtown Salem is special in the spring...ladeda... :D
sounds good to me never been up north north (yankie terr. lol ;) ) i have to admit im sure itll taste better but we deal w/ whats on demand here n since its all mid class cowboys its all bud n marlboro country. :D

baystategirl said:
Go and "git" one...its worth the effort...personally I can't stand Bud...blaaagh! Rather have a spring water...
We have a LOT of micro-brewerys around and can always get something really good....

Sorry newmommy...we seem to be hijacking your thread!! :eek:
no prob i got my answer thanx

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">